Interpreting?!
Wow, it's really a great challenge. I was completely lost when I need to do the consecutive interpreting. Consecutive interpreting, to put it in other words mean continuous interpreting. We were required to interpret after listening to the text. Super tough man! So many things are mentioned at once and I can't remember every single thing that is being said. And I couldn't find suitable words to interpret because I was just TOO NERVOUS!! I need more, more, more practices!! I wonder how and what can I do to improve myself. I want to be an interpreter. Can I achieve my dream?
It's not just about being good in languages, but I need to be knowledgable, too. It's really a long, long way to go. There are so many things that I yet to know, so many things that I yet to learn, from where shall I start?
Girl, take heart and "step by step, you will get there."

2 Comments:
hugs
gambate!!!
'the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step'
thank you. i'll keep this line with me...till death.. haha!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home