Final Year
It's my final year in university. So FAST!!
Memories of my first year were still fresh, I still can remember I went to my first class, first met my lecturers, fought my way to get on the shuttle bus, got lost for nearly an hour in campus just to find my way to the swimming pool, ran up and down the desa hill, joined life guard corps, being pampered by senior life guards and CF members, etc.
And now, I'm in my final year. Unbelievable.
2 years in university, and I've learned a lot. Not just about studies, but about life and its lessons. About God and His goodness. About myself and my weaknesses.
A challenging year~ live it to its fullest.

1 Comments:
yay! hehe, i learnt a lot too, throughout my 5 years. learnt so much :) i call it 'd bittersweet but meaningful journey of discovery'
all d best 4 ur final year! may u continue to learn all that He has to teach u :)
hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home