yuyu

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Leave home

As much as I want to stay at home and enjoy being at home, I still have to go back to the place where I have to be - Penang. Everything is packed. I'm bringing 3 bags altogether, my laptop, a backpack and a plastic bag of other stuff grabbed from home. I came back with only a laptop, but going back with 3 bags, and a heart loaded with love and care from papa and mama.

I don't wish to go back. But I can't. I've already threw my air ticket away, I can't waste my bus ticket some more. This is the first time I leave home with a heavy heart. Is it because as I grow older, my heart draws closer to home? Or is it because I've wondered out there for too long and my heart and my whole self is feeling tired and burned out, and that's why I wish to hide at home and choose not to go back to the reality?

Both papa and mama are not in. They are out for work, left home early in the morning before I woke up. I didn't get to say "bye" to them before I leave home for another 2 months plus. How come I couldn't wake up in the morning before they left?

All that I can do is to keep them in my prayers. Pray that mama will get well soon and have a healthy body and enjoy her work, while for papa is to stay healthy and continue to support the family in various ways.

I love you, papa & mama. Thanks you so much for being my dear parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home