In the beginning...

In the beginning...
I thought of blogging since last year, but too bad I was a little too lazy and to access to the internet was a little too troublesome for me. However, I believe that this will be a new beginning. I shall not leave my youth blank by not writing down any notes about it.
Here in goes...es,
Well, I just came back from a 3 week camp, Camp Cameron was its name. And yes, it was in Cameron. The camp site was at a place called the Lakeview, but there is no more lake there due to construction work. There were altogether 80 campers and about 20 staffs. We were divided into families and each family consists of grandparents, papa, mama, uncle, aunt and grandchildren.
Hmm... My family's name is D'Villa, and we called ourselves Villamites. "Villamites, Villamites, go, go, go!" We had a wonderful and naggy grandpa and a very caring and cute grandma. They made our lives colourful. Hehe, I was called the manja cat by my grandma. What to do, you all called us grandchildren, and pampered us with all you can, of course we were manja.
Ask you, how often you can manja someone as you grow older, say 22 years old? You are getting older and carrying more and more responsibilities on your shoulder. Suddenly someone came and told you that you are his/ her grandchildren, of course you will choose to put down everything and stick at him/ her to get pampered, right?
Ok, get to some serious stuff.
I met God face to face in the camp! He is real and living. A God who created the heaven and earth and everything in it, a God who loves me and calls me His Beloved, a God who promised that "All that I Am, I will be for you.", a God who engraves my name on His palm and who journeys with me, a God who loves the world so much until He chose to die on the cross for me so that He can redeem me from my sin and past, a God who weeps because of this broken world, a God who has given the great Commission to me, a God who has sent me, and a God who will come again and replace this broken world into a new Heaven and earth.
I shall present myself as a gift to God.

4 Comments:
amen to your last paragraph! and, ehherm.. nice pic there. =D
ya, the pic is really nice. the house is nice, the "mail boxes" are nice, but too bad there are 2 ppl sitting there sipping coffee. or else it'll be a perfect pic. haha!!
yeah! 2 person amen to me. this shows that God is really good!!
Praise Him, all ye servants of the Lord. one day every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that HE is God
Hey Han-Yu =)
Josephine here. God has been greaaat to us in Camp Cam. Miss that place, the people, the activites!!
God is simply amazing, aint he?
*smiles*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home